Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Number of Positions: 0
Benefits: Health Insurance, PTO, Bonuses, Certifications
As a Sales Executive, you'll be the face of Pearagon. You'll work with our team of architects to develop the perfect solution for our current and potential clients.
The Ideal candidate is detail-oriented, tenacious, and professional. You've consistently surpassed month-to-month goals and can walk a client through a complete sales cycle. You must be able to understand client pain points, processes, and future goals.
- Proactively develop and lead sales opportunities through prospecting, qualifying, and closing HubSpot CRM solutions in the midmarket business space.
- Builds product and consulting services knowledge of integrations, and CRM offerings as well as continuously developing sales skills to best assist clients with finding the best solution.
- Provides an understanding of the target audience including industry knowledge and key business issues that Pearagon-HubSpot CRM solutions can address.
- Proactively interacts through face-to-face meetings as well as phone/email communications to key prospects up to and including C-level executives.
- May plan, promote, participate in, and represent Pearagon in events and community organizations where potential sales opportunities may be identified.
- Use effective techniques to uncover valuable information about prospects that will have a high impact on lead qualification.
- 2+ Years in sales, preferably in SaaS, CRM, or a similar field. Software architecture and/or HubSpot experience is a major plus.
- Must have EXCELLENT communication skills, and the ability to convey complicated solutions in a digestible way to all stakeholders.
- Previous experience in networking such as events, tradeshows, business chambers, etc.
- Ability and understanding of managing multiple deals through a complete sales cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- HubSpot certifications are a major plus
- Certifications in tech, sales, or project management are a plus, but not required.
What to Expect Next
We’ll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and/or our website pages.