Job Title: HubSpot - Junior Administrator (Full-Time)
Date: Until filled
Number of Positions: 4
Benefits: Health Insurance, PTO, Bonuses
Let’s have fun! The HubSpot CRM is changing the way businesses interact with their customers and prospects. Pearagon is a Diamond Solutions Partner for HubSpot and is creating architecture for clients that need customized solutions. Our growing team of developers is helping to shape this large ecosystem of 150,000 companies by providing best-in-class services.
HubSpot just rolled out programming to its cloud CRM and we are at the forefront of these solutions. Joining our team means you will be creating things that haven’t been created before. Come join our team and help solve client problems and learn new skills that never existed until today!
Not every day is the same. Some days may be more hands one in the HubSpot environment and others will be direct meetings with clients helping guide them through the HubSpot suite. HubSpot has many point-and-click solutions and we help supplement the rest with our development team. Come join the excitement.
- Design and build custom solutions in the HubSpot CRM
- Provide advice to other internal consultants through collaboration on projects
- Program in HubSpot workflows and automation
- Upload client data and problem solve data issues using provided tools
- Manage tasks and projects for client implementations and projects
- Stay up to date with HubSpot software updates and betas
- Handle basic administrative and development functions such as, but not limited to, user account maintenance, reports, and dashboards, data management, etc.
- Handle basic HubSpot integrations (e.g., HubSpot marketplace apps, Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce, etc.)
- Collaborate with team members and clients to define and document development requirements
- Participate in reviewing the business user and product requirements, and application design
- Provide end-user support, work on configuration changes, bug fixes, and minor enhancements
- Health Insurance
- HubSpot Certifications
- Fun parties and excursions
At HubSpot, culture comes first. Guided by our values of stewardship, critical thinking, and an underdog spirit, we place ideas in front of titles, value diversity, and continually strive to serve our customers and each other. We are dedicated to being the best at what we do. We love delighting our clients and having fun while we do it!
- Self-taught or through a degree, we take either! If you can prove you can do it, then we want you.
- 2+ years of related business experience
- CRM background experience
- Must understand basic software; GSuite, Zoom, Microsoft Excel, etc
- Ability to communicate technical requirements effectively
- Good work ethic
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Creative, critical thinker, analytical (ability to think out of the box)
- Good problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Time-management and prioritization skills
- Effective communication skills (i.e., able to translate technical requirements into business language)
- Can work efficiently and productively